[Gpdd] MISC Mary Fran's move and Joanie's request for a pigture

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 15:34:57 EST 2016

To Mary Fran,

We all hope that your forthcoming move to South California will be trouble
free and that you will soon be welcoming some piggies into your new home.
Good luck.

To Joanie,

If you would like to see my Gingerbread Piggies, I am going to post a photo
on the Undercover Piggies blog in a moment. If you look here....

http://undercoverguineapigs.blogspot.co.uk/

.......you will see a photo of some of them waiting for their icing to dry.
In the background, you can see Stefanie and Ann's Christmas cards.

Scroll down and you will also see some posts of the Piggyfriends enjoying
Christmas.

We hope that everyone is having a good time with lots of carrots.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.