[Gpdd] BONDING OF BOARS

julie juliejohnson12 at bigpond.com
Tue Feb 2 01:04:40 EST 2016

Hi Cindy & Eddie,

You are such a good piggy mum, thinking of Eddie's needs before your own (ie
not saying you can't get any more because of the pain of losing one).
That you are going to get another mate for Eddie, & after losing Ethan so
recently, shows your courage & love for your babies & how devoted you are to
your little friends.

I do know that piggies of the Rex breed are very easy-going & placidly
gorgeous & snuggly, so if you don't mind the Rex breed I could recommend one
of them.  I don't know anything about age & bonding though.

Good luck with your choice Cindy, I hope you can find a wonderful forever
friend for little Eddie.

Julie xx

(in memory of my 14 boys at the Bridge)