[Gpdd] HEALTH: E CUNNULI

Christine Burton christineburton83 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 17:53:53 EST 2016

Hello all,
My rabbit died this evening seemingly of E cunnuli. I took him to the vet
this morning.my concern now is the guine boys who had close contact with
sam.they would both Wash and groom him.i read that some vets think it cant
spread to gp's but vedra of,the c.c.t thinks it can in rare cases. Should i
start pannacur treatment.does anyone think this coyld cause other
problems.i was due back at the vets tomorrow. They may think a pm would be
useful. It Was so fast. I will ask about the guineas as well. Thanks chris
charlie and archie who will miss his friend sam