[Gpdd] Announce: "Nugget"

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 5 15:32:57 EST 2016

Oh, wow, Cindy!!!Soooooooo excited to hear that Eddie has a brother!  Please keep us posted on their bonding and if Nugget gets a new name!
I took in my FIGGY in October from a shelter about an hour from me.I had received an email cross post for someone to pull the lone piggy.Not one person came through and Figgy was in a cat and dog onlyshelter so no one knew how to care for him.  In fact, they said he wasa girl.  So, I took him with thoughts of fostering and adopting him justto get him out of the shelter there.  Well, I failed.  :)  I fell in love withmy new boy!  Figgy has always been a lone pig so I am now looking intotrying to find out if he wants a friend.  A rescue asked me to foster babyguinea pigs so maybe a boy and Figgy will bond.  I'll see.
Thanks for letting us know about Eddie's new buddy!  I'd love to see a pigture of Nugget.
Hugs,Joanne, Sassy, Ellie, Figgy

<!--p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman";}filtered {margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;}div.Section1 {}-->