[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Bunny Sam

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 6 15:00:47 EST 2016

Dear Chris, Charlie, and ArchieSam was a blessed bun to have lived in your love. I'm sorry he had to accept his invitation to the Bridge so soon. As for E cuniculi, my late Hershey is the poster child for it. Three vets told me piggies can't get it, and I believed them. If I had followed the protocol (which is quite easily followed) given by  experienced GPDDers, She might have enjoyed many more years with us. I'll urge you as many urged me to treat for E cuniculi right away if only for your peace of mind. It will cause no harm whether she's infected or not, and, as I said, it's easy and inexpensive to do. I don't remember dosages, but several of us do, so put a request on the Digest, and they'll get back to you ASAP!
In hope and sympathy,
Joanie and The Beautiful