[Gpdd] HEALTH E cunniculi

Christine Burton christineburton83 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 12:44:45 EST 2016

Thanks everyone.I remember this discusion recently. Penny mentioned it in a
worming discusion last year and I got the pannacur.do you,recomend the
daily for 28 day routine or the three monthly. If daily would it,be rhw
same dosage. I am starting it tonight anyway and speak to the vet tommorow.
Thw symptoms were nurological and his eyes went cloudy so fast. I
was,doybtful,of,letting,tgem,share a run after your post warning about it
last year penny but they were very good companions and it filled the gap as
the boys couldn't be together they shared his run alternatively. I will
respond individually again and let you kniw how we progress.thanks all and
penny for the li.nks.i will read them tonight.i will have to send for the
shampoo my vet doesn't stock it..christine charlie and archie