[Gpdd] GPDD re: Rainbow Bridge (Maggie)

Ellen Garrison guineamom88 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 8 00:47:47 EST 2016

Aloha,

It pains my heart, of your sadness in the transition of your Maggie pig, Joanie.
I send you condolences and caring thoughts.
Also it is a lot to feel, when you have a bunch of piggies.
I find the less I have the more attached I get. The more I have the less attached I get. Don't know why.
I am not Buddhist, but a friend who has crossed over, once told me in Buddhism, they say do not get attached. It breaks the heart. That is why I don't do intimate relationships with anyone anymore because the last boyfriend I had broke my heart. Animals are full of unconditional love, and they hold no grievances.
Well anyway, I am here, and I feel there is a bond with you all.
Condolences and Love to everyone who has ever lost a piggy or other pet.
Love,
Ellen