[Gpdd] HEALTH E cuniculi

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 14:18:49 EST 2016

Christine,

You'll be able to buy Vet Sect Repel Shampoo online in England from this
company. Best shampoo that there is for piggies.

http://www.vetuk.co.uk/

Sadly they do not ship overseas.

After the initial Panacur plus Ivermectin doses you can give one dose of
each every three months. 0.4ml Panacur and 0.1ml Ivermectin ( if your
Ivermectin comes in a dropper bottle that is two drops - this is what I use
). Put it on your calendar so that you do not forget.

Do you have the link to Ann's worming protocol? If not, here it is. Saves
me a lot of typing as I am perched uncomfortably at my desk.

http://piggyville.com/index.php?id=9

All the best for Charlie and Archie. Do keep us updated when you have the
time.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.