[Gpdd] Misc: Opinions needed : adding a pig

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 16 16:29:46 EST 2016

Joanne, as you know, we are no experts on bonding.  However, we did once
adopt two boars, Sunshine and Tumbleweed, who were about one year old
and six months old, respectively, and we successfully introduced them to
our Joey, who was about three years old.  Maybe it helped that no pig
knew the other.  First I bonded Sunshine and Tumbleweed, and then a few
days later, I bonded all three.  Others will know more about bonding, I
am sure.

How great that Figgy is doing so well and also that you are fostering
piggies and considering adopting one or two.  Thanks for your good
work!  Do let us know what you decide.

Cindy, Eddie, and Nugget