[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY: Invitation to Participate!

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 18 13:32:19 EST 2016

Mark your calendars for March 9th, and light a candle at or around 8:00 pm (in your particular time zone), and be a part of the Annual GPDD Pet Memorial.  This is our annual candlelight memorial in honor of Peter Gurney and all of our beloved pets, who are now at the Rainbow Bridge.

All you have to do is light a candle on March 9th at 8:00 pm.  As candles are lit, the light will move through each time zone, and all those at the Rainbow Bridge will know that we are remembering them on this special day.  Afterwards just send a post to the GPDD, subject line:  PETER GURNEY, letting us know the location where you lit your candle, and we will post a list of the locations (not contacts) where all the candles were lit.

This tradition is a memorial for Peter Gurney, the author of several books and a website on guinea pigs that so many of us use for guinea pig information.  Mr. Gurney was British and passed away in 2006.  We like to think that he is at the Rainbow Bridge looking after all of our dear pets, who are with him.

So mark you calendars for March 9th, and invite others to also be a part of this wonderful GPDD tradition.

Audrey
(Remembering Gordon, Reese, and Pepito at the Rainbow Bridge)