[Gpdd] Misc: Opinions Needed: adopting a male piggy

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 18 22:26:45 EST 2016

Hi Friends!
Thank you to those who made suggestions about me adding a boar to the family.  I really appreciate them!!!
I fell in love with one of the little boars, FUDGIE.  Oh, gosh... he is so cute!  But!  He was not the one I'm keeping.My Figgy was so nonchalant about them all and I wondered if he even wanted a friend.  I decided to keepa boy who gives Figgy the most attention, the one that sits next to Figgy and eats along side him.  He alsois one of two who are the sweetest.  These two are in Figgy's big cage now and allis well, but I don't want to overwhelm Figgy from having no friends to having 2 wild little guys.  So, I willadopt one.  I am keeping the one I named ARCHIE and I would love to keep CHILI, too...but I won't.  I amworking on finding homes and I have a family interested in Chili and Fudgie so far.  So, we shall see whatreally happens!
I have to say, it's SO hard to not keep them all!  Each little boar is so special in his own way.
I have taken pigtures of my foster boys so if anyone would like to see ARCHIE, SALTY, CHILI, PICKLES, andFUDGIE, just email me.
Thanks again!Hugs,Joanne, Sassy, Ellie, Figgy and Archie

<!--p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman";}filtered {margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;}div.Section1 {}-->