[Gpdd] Misc: Problems with Baby Piggies

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 19 17:44:30 EST 2016

Hi Everyone,Well...very suddenly, the little boys have begun to fight.I mean...vicious attacking at one another!I went to take Chili out of the mix and he bit me, making me bleed in 3 places.I'm beside myself and couldn't sleep all night over my worry and disappointment.None of them seem to be bonded to another.What happened?I had to put Chili into another cage and the other 3 are better without him butthey still get in one another's faces.  I've never seen anything like it as my Teddy, Baci, and now Figgy are amazinglittle guys and never a rumble out of them.I wanted to do as Penny suggested and pair them up but I don't know #1 : who to pair up as no one is close#2:  if I should even pair them up.When I have time, do you think I should try to slowly re-introduce them all in thebathroom (a neutral territory) with the same scent on them or is this how they justare?Thanks for any insight you can offer.Joanne, Sassy, Ellie, Figgy and Archie

<!--p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman";}filtered {margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;}div.Section1 {}-->