[Gpdd] Misc: Update on my foster pig boys

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 26 09:26:32 EST 2016

Hi Friends,Many thanks to all who has posted their thoughts on GPDD or emailed me.I appreciated it so much!I do have an update.I was able to successfully pair up the boys.I put Chili and Fudgie together in a big cage.  At first they just tolerated one anotherbut soon they seemed okay.  I also put Pickles and Salty together.  They were in eachothers faces at first, but then ate out of the same dish!  I guess having all the boystogether was overwhelming for them.  I also put Archie in with my Figgy.  Although Ihad no intention to adopt any more pigs before Figgy, I feel in LOVE (super duper LOVE)with him when I rescued him in October.  I just felt badly that for 3 1/2 years he had been a lone pig.  So, I put little Archie in with Figgy and they are both just fine together.Figgy lets Archie take lettuce right out of his mouth!So, if it continues to be like this, he can stay.  :)  The worrisome part is I have returned the other boys to rescue so they can get adopted BUTnow I worry where they will go and it's out of my hands.  :(   The rescue said they cannotguarantee that my paired boys will be adopted out together.  It makes me sad.  I had triedto find homes with no takers.  So, I can only hope that they find great new people to love them.  I kissed them all goodbye and prayed over them...and had to let them go.Thanks again for your help!Hugs,Joanne, Sassy, Sweetie, Figgy and Archie ... for now!

<!--p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman";}filtered {margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;}div.Section1 {}-->