[Gpdd] MISC- cruelty free products

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Sun Feb 28 01:39:39 EST 2016

I am trying to go as cruelty free (not tested on animals) as possible on my cosmetics, personal care products, cleaning products, etc. Does anyone else use cruelty free products? Can you recommend any products or websites for me? It's hard to find cruelty free products out there. This could also be an interesting subject of conversation for us to talk about. I notice things have been quiet lately. We should try to recruit some new members somehow so we can educate more beginners & piggie lovers alike & have some new friends too. I'm not sure how we can do that though. Anyway, any info on the cruelty free products would be appreciated. Thanks!~Jaime~