[Gpdd] Health: Ellie needs surgery

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 29 12:34:05 EST 2016

Just asking to remember my Ellie on March 2nd.  I will be taking her to the vet to have a large cyst removed.I'm worried about her, but she can't stay with it and it literally appeared overnight.Please share your experiences you may have had with cysts.  It's not an ovarian cyst...it's a cyst that developednear her female part and I can see white beneath her pink skin.  The vet said that it can only getworse and it's hard to the touch.  The vet does not want it to burst. Thanks,Joanne and Sassy, Ellie, Figgy, Archie

<!--p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman";}filtered {margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;}div.Section1 {}-->