[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Ethan is gone, Part II

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 4 17:05:08 EST 2016

Ethan was five years, seven and a half months old.  He came to us as a
rescue in July 2010 and became a wonderful brother and friend to our
Friday.  When Friday passed away, we took Ethan to a rescue, where he
chose Eddie as a buddy.  They were together a little more than three
years.  They loved to cuddle in their house, to have laptime together,
and to squeeze into a wooden house built for one.

Ethan was a gray and white Texel and so calm that when I'd take him to
the vet for a nail trim, he'd rest in my arms on his back while the vet
clipped his nails.  He enjoyed his A-frame "house" and liked to give a
big stretch when he was picked up.  He didn't even mind when Eddie would
gently push him around while jockeying for a better position during
laptime.  He did mind a haircut, though, having clearly done a lot of
work to grow that hair!  He was my fluffy boy.

Ethan, AKA Agent Peruke, AKA Agent Sheep, you are much missed. (P.S. His
holiday photo with Eddie can be seen on the Undercover Guinea Pigs' blog.)

Love always from your mom and brother,
Cindy and Eddie