[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Ethan is gone, Part II

mfug at live.co.uk mfug at live.co.uk
Tue Jan 5 01:59:37 EST 2016

Dearest Cindy

We are so sorry to hear that Ethan has crossed the rainbow bridge we were shocked to see your email this morning. Take some comfort in the fact he was healthy and happy up to the end.

We are sending love to you and Eddie as this sad time.

Run free Ethan we are sure you have been greeted by lots of friends at the rainbow bridge and that fellow agent Ghost will be there to show you around

Love M and the Piggypals

Sent from Outlook Mobile