[Gpdd] CONDOLENCES: Ethan

julie johnson juliejohnson12 at bigpond.com
Tue Jan 5 23:35:35 EST 2016

Hello Cindy,

I am so sorry to read that your darling Ethan has passed on to his eternal
home.   It will be sad not reading his little name when you post to the
GPDD, he has been with you for so long and to me his name was an extension
of your name.    I hope you are okay in your grief.   I am sending my
prayers to you for your comfort.   I hope Eddie is okay?

Julie

{Forever in my heart & soul:  Muppet, Teddy, Dougall, Archie, Brandy,
Donald, Hamish, Honey, Hugo, Joey, Kimba, Snowdrop, Sooty, Treacle}