[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Ethan

julie johnson juliejohnson12 at bigpond.com
Wed Jan 6 05:57:58 EST 2016

Dear Cindy & Eddie,

I had to write again after reading your postings of Tribute to your special
little furry son, Ethan.   Your moving messages have touched my heart to the
core.  I am so very sorry for your loss, for Eddie's loss, for your family's
loss.   If only piggies could live so much longer than they do.   Whatever
their length of time in this world, they all love us as much as if they
lived for 30 years.   Piggies are special friends to us; they are gentle,
loving, cute, cuddly, funny, demanding, soft to touch, cheeky ... and they
can sure poop a lot too!  Even though Ethan's passing is so raw, Ethan has
left his heart & soul - with you, and to you - for your comfort at this sad,
sad time.  Give Eddie lots of cuddles now Cindy, he will comfort you in your
sorrow.   Ethan is safe now in the company of very many other fur babies and
will be lovingly and patiently waiting for the time when all of us can be
reunited at the Rainbow Bridge.

I pray you find solace & comfort knowing that all your piggy friends
throughout the world are sending you hugs and love, and we all know too well
the pain you are suffering.

Sadly,

Julie x

{Forever in my heart & soul:  Muppet, Teddy, Dougall, Archie, Brandy,
Donald, Hamish, Honey, Hugo, Joey, Kimba, Snowdrop, Sooty, Treacle}