[Gpdd] MISC.: Smiles

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 9 13:57:35 EST 2016

1 when they grumbly rumble, taking themselves seriously2 when they burrow under things, becoming invisible as any secret agent would tell you, but don't blow their cover3 when they are so excited their ears wiggle while they wheek4 when they allow me to pet them5 when they popcorn6 when they are happy to see me and verbally tell me so7 the little bubbly mutterings they make as they explore8 when two of them are eating opposite ends of the same strand of grass (Puff and Ruffian)9 when they greet me with such happy, trusting little faces I feel like the luckiest person ever10 when she'd nestle in my lap or alongside me (Hershey) and sing softly11 when she'd ring her favorite bells and stand back to listen to her musical creation (Hershey)