[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: thank you for your kind messages about Ethan

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 9 15:44:45 EST 2016

Iwant to thank everyone who sent condolences on Ethan's passing. Every
message is cherished and will be printed out and saved. Your kind words
have brought much comfort, both on and off the Digest.

I am behind in thanking everyone personally, but you will hear from me
soon.  Thank you so much for thinking of us.

It was such a startling experience to lose Ethan so quickly, and of
course I have thought of so much more I want to say about him.  The
summer day he came to us five and a half years ago is so clear in my
mind that I still can't believe he can possibly be gone.  He was so
tiny, fit in the palm of my hand, and looked just like a little
sheep(hence one of his agent names, Agent Sheep).  He and Friday bonded
immediately, ostensibly over a piece of cucumber, but I know they were
friends at first sight.

With his fluffy, weeping-willowhair, Ethan always looked as if he were
floating across the floor, rather than trotting. Since he was gray and
white, he also reminded me of a cloud. We've had a lot of clouds lately,
and I imagine I can see him in the sky.

Again, my thanks and great appreciation for your messages of comfort and
support.

Cindy and Eddie