[Gpdd] MISC SCAMPS list

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 14:15:47 EST 2016

Apart from one question mark at the very beginning, your list looked fine
to me Jaime. Thanks for compiling it and hopefully updating it as more
piggies reach this venerable age.

I have had very many SCAMPS past here at Piggyfriends so I will not add
their names to the new list but only add current and future piggies.

My Otto and Gandalf have appeared many times on the Undercover Piggies blog
but, if we are going to resurrect the SCAMPS page there, they will be happy
to pose again. They are such good boys and never complain if they are
dressed up in hats or festive decorations.

Hoping many more SCAMPS will be added from our GPDD members.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.