[Gpdd] [Announcement] Happy 7th Birthday, Cocoa Puff

scalabro3 scalabro3 at cfl.rr.com
Fri Jan 15 21:40:28 EST 2016

Greetings, friends! I'd like to share some happy news. Our dear Mr. Cocoa Puff celebrated his 7th birthday today. He was our first special needs adoption. We were told that his medical problems would reduce his lifespan and that he would most likely only live 2.5 years. Fortunately, the vet who told us that was wrong.
In September, he had a golf ball sized tumor removed from his pancreas. Since his surgery,  he has continued to improve. You would never guess that he was so sick (or so old) if you were to see him today.
We're celebrating today with carrots and wheat grass. We're so grateful for having our Cocoa Puff in our life. We hope that he will continue to have a long and happy life.
Best wishes to all,
ME in New Smyrna Beach

Happy Connecting. Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 5 Sport