[Gpdd] GPDD (Announcement) New Piggy named Pinky!

Ellen Garrison guineamom88 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 21 04:03:16 EST 2016

Hi everyone,

Well, I just sent this email with no email body, so here I am writing it correctly. Of course the moderator knows of this. I am forever confused, it would seem, about techy stuff.
I have taken in a new piggy furbaby named Pinky, a little boar who is white with a black face but has pink ears, one pinker than the other, hence the name.
I was at the Queen Ka'ahumanu Center for a meal at Maui Tacos, and saw an old buddy who once worked at the same hotel which I used to work at.  We started talking, and he told me they had 2 male guinea pigs, one had just died, and his little boy (who was with him) was devastated...so they wanted to give up the one, and I said I would take him. We had just lost Petra, so another little furrend was not a bother for me, and my friend brought him over. He has been with us about a wheeek!
I will try to get some pics up. Currently in school, making that a priority since it's the veterinary assisting program which is only a one year gig.
I am happy, resting as much as possible, and really want to take care of myself.
It's a good place to be and I am grateful to have my furry friends.
-Ellen