[Gpdd] MISC I am home

Piggyfriends48 piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 05:30:01 EST 2016

A quick message from Penny to say that I am home from the hospital. Cannot sit at my desk right now ( too painful! ) so am grateful for my little iPad despite the lack of a proper keyboard.

Thank you my dear friends for your wonderful messages. If it takes me a while to get round to each of you in turn, please know that I treasure every one.

For now it is time for heavy duty painkillers!

Sean has done a grand job taking care of the Piggyfriends. How I missed them!

If you have read the Undercover Piggies blog, you will know that Bosworth has to go the vets today to have his stitches removed so Sean will be able to take him.

Lots of love to you all.

Penny xx

Sent from my iPad