[Gpdd] Misc: U.S.A. weather

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 24 14:40:16 EST 2016

Hi Penny!
Thank you for thinking of us here in the U.S.!First:  I hope you are recovering nicely and not in any pain from your surgery.Keep us posted!
I am in NY and was very lucky to have gotten only 12 inches of snow.  New Jerseygot double that!
Leah lives in Virginia and Ann is in Connecticut.   I'm not sure how much snow Anngot but some areas in Connecticut got very little while others had a foot or more.  I hope Leah didn't get too much!
Hugs to all,Joanne, Sassy, Ellie, Figgy

<!--p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman";}filtered {margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;}div.Section1 {}-->