[Gpdd] Misc: Maggie

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 24 19:45:28 EST 2016

Dear Joannie,we are so sorry to hear that little Maggie has passed to the bridge. I must agree with you, that even thoughit is a shock to find our little furbaby in the forever sleep mode, I think somehow it is more peaceful to know they went to sleep and just woke up on the other side of the bridge. Hugs to you and little Puff.I have had piggies lose a mate and then not accept anyone else. Our little Adeline did that. And my did we try to match that little girl up with another, but she just wouldn't have it. She lived the rest of her life a lone pig, that lived between two other piggies cages.So I really do not think it is a bad thing at all to have only one pig. We all know  in this group of piggie lovers that we give all our pigs if only one or many pigs a lot of attention. And I think that is what matters.hugs to you Joannie Jean and the many misfits