[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: welcome home, Pinky

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 26 19:32:24 EST 2016

Ellen, we send a big Welcome Home to Pinky!  How great that you ran into
your friend, who happened to have a piggie who needed a new home.  I'm
sorry his son is taking the loss of the other piggie so hard, but it
sounds like he is a thoughtful little boy.  Here's hoping that the son
will feel better, and we know that Pinky already is happy to be with his
forever family.  We'll look forward to hearing more about him.

Best wishes with your studies in the veterinary assisting program.

Cindy and Eddie