[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Maggie

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 26 19:45:06 EST 2016

Joanie and The One Remaining Beautiful, please accept our condolences on
Maggie's passing.  We are so very sorry that you discovered her gone
when you woke up the other morning, but we are glad that she went from
the comfort of her hut, surrounded by the love of your household.  She
knew she was safe and warm and cared for, and it definitely sounds as
though she passed away peacefully and woke up on the other side.  That
is how Ethan went, so we know there is comfort in seeing a piggie so
serene, though no longer with us.  Perhaps as she began growing hair on
her sides again, she did feel better and better, and therefore was
enjoying life and food and family up until the last.  Maggie went the
best possible way.

Our best wishes to Puff, who we know will represent The Beautifuls well.

Sadly,
Cindy and Eddie