[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Chinny

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 26 21:16:42 EST 2016

Mary Fran and Dora, please accept our belated condolences on Chinny's
passing.  We were so very saddened that she got pneumonia and then
passed on so quickly after you saw the vet.  Ethan left two days later,
so we understand what you are going through.  Please know that Chinny
felt all of your love and care and knew that you were trying to help
her.  Thank you for the photo of her.  She was so beautiful, and what
lovely eyes.  We have a calendar with a piggie on it who looks much like
her.

On a happier note, we are glad to hear that Dora is doing well. Tell her
to keep up the good work.

Sadly,
Cindy and Eddie