[Gpdd] CARE: boars paired with other boars

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 31 14:58:42 EST 2016

I am looking for a friend for Eddie, and I'm wondering if I need to look
for a certain age of boar. Eddie is almost three and a half years old,
and I've heard that it's best to try to pair an older boar with one that
is a year old or younger, because an older boarwould tend not to fight
or compete with a young boar. Is this true?

Also, would there ever be a possibility of Eddie being friends with two
boars who were already bonded?

I had success once with three boars being friends, and then I had a time
whenthat didn't work.  Any advice or suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Cindy and Eddie