[Gpdd] [Silly] Dante Wigglebottom Updates

Jocelyn Anderson jocelynm at umich.edu
Sat Jul 2 13:05:25 EDT 2016

Dante Wigglebottom is coming up on being three months old. He recently
discovered his wheeker! I heard a soft wheeking when it was breakfast time,
and when over to see who it was, it was Dante.  I don't have any super
squeaky piggies, so we'll see if Dante gets any louder.

He is becoming quite round. Dante has a black face, white middle, and black
bottom, like an Oreo. We have started to call him "Dante Doublestuff" after
the cookie. He likes to sit on his bottom with his front legs straight,
like a little lion.  When he sits down, he tucks in his head, so he looks
super plump. I will try to get a picture of this to post on the Undercover
Guinea Pigs site, he looks so funny!

Jocelyn, Apollo, Dmitri, and Dante "Doublestuff" Wigglebottom