[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Apollo has an inner ear infection

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 3 08:25:03 EDT 2016

Jocelyn, Apollo, Dmitri, and Dante Wigglebottom, we are sorry to hear
about Apollo's inner ear infection.  Years ago, our Calliope had an ear
infection.  I discovered her one morning with a head tilt; she also had
some difficulty walking.  Fortunately, like you, I was able to get her
to the vet right away.  With treatment, she began to recover
immediately.  I hope Apollo is feeling much better, and we are sending
him healing wheeks and wishes. How sweet that Dante Wigglebottom is
giving him such good moral support.  Please do keep us posted.

Cindy, Eddie, and Nugget