[Gpdd] MISC: 2 pigs will need adoption

Carol Riley bearkat1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 7 21:53:46 EDT 2016

 Hello fellow digesters,
First, condolences to all who have recently lost one of your little ones. It is always a difficult time.
Second, I know of someone in the northern Georgia area that is no longer able to care for her 2 young male guinea pigs. They are about 4 to 5 months old and are in the same cage. I can not take them as the apartment I live in will only allow 1 pet and I already have my boy Avalanche.
If anyone in Fulton, Gwinnett or nearby counties is looking for 2 young boys, or you know of someone in the area, please contact me at: bearkat1 at yahoo.com. They need to be "rehomed" within the next month.
Carol and Avalanche "Mom, I am the ONLY pig! Keep it that way!"