[Gpdd] MISC-OFF SUBJECT- my son Cody

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Thu Jul 21 02:50:38 EDT 2016

Sorry to everyone that I am so behind on my digests & e-mails. Things are not well for me right now. My health both mentally & physically is very bad at the moment & my marriage is not so good either. Then at my son Cody's 3 year check-up last week the dr. said she is concerned about the size of his head & so now we have to take him to a neurosurgeon at Hershey medical center in August to be evaluated. Hopefully he will not need a catscan or MRI because he will need sedated. Even worse is if they found something & he would need surgery. Please keep my baby in your thoughts & prayers that everything is going to be ok. Thanks everyone.
~Jaime~