[Gpdd] MISC.: OFF SUBJECT: my son Cody

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 22 09:08:57 EDT 2016

Jaime, we didn't get a digest yesterday and were looking around in the
archives and found your message about your son, Cody.  We are so sorry
that you are going through such a difficult time, and please know that
both of you are in our thoughts and prayers.  We hope that Cody will get
a good report from the neurosurgeon next month and won't have to have
any procedures that require sedation.  We also hope that you will soon
be better, both physically and mentally.  Please keep us posted.

Cindy, Eddie, and Nugget