[Gpdd] [Announcement]  Welcome Home Coconut Puff!

scalabro3 scalabro3 at cfl.rr.com
Mon Jul 25 22:19:11 EDT 2016

Greetings, friends!  I'd like to share some happy news. We have a new Puff in the family. We recently adopted Coconut Puff, and we are so happy that he has found his forever home. We don't know much about his past. He has lived with at least three different families, been listed on Craigslist,    spent at least a month at a shelter, and ended up in an aquarium at one of the big box pet shops in the US before he was found by the kind person who brought him home to us.
We were told that he was five years old, but our vet thinks that he's only three. He was very messy when he came here, and he had a bald spot on his backside. He was also very skinny, but that's all getting better.
I wish that Godiva could have stayed with us longer. She would have loved him. I hope that Coconut and Cotton can become friends.  Coconut has another weeks of antibiotics before he can meet the other two boys. (I forgot to mention that he had an ear infection too.) We hope that he gets along well with Cotton or Powder. It would be nice to have a pair of piggies in a pen again.  We'll keep you posted.
We hope that all is well with you and your piggies!
ME in New Smyrna Beach with Powder, Cotton and Coconut in our home and the Rainbow Bridge herd forever in our hearts

Happy Connecting. Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 5 Sport