[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: welcome home, Ivan and Magnus

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 7 08:49:25 EDT 2016

Penny and the Piggyfriends, we would like to send a big Welcome Home to
Ivan and Magnus! How great that Tyrion now has not one, but two, new
friends to keep him company after Gandalf's passing <sniff>. So sweet to
read of how the new little ones immediately cuddled up with Tyrion. Love
the story about Tyrion needing a bigger tube, too, so he could join the
babies in running through. Their pigtures are all lovely -- Tyrion is a
beautiful Peruvian indeed, and the babies are just so adorable. Thanks
for sharing them on Undercover Guinea Pigs.

Oh, although we've had one trio that didn't work out, our original trio
of boars -- Joey, Sunshine, and Tumbleweed -- went smoothly from the
beginning. Here's hoping the same for your new trio.

Cindy, Eddie, and Nugget