[Gpdd] [Announcenent]  Happy Dilly & Donnie Day (and Happy Birthday, Cotton!)

scalabro3 scalabro3 at cfl.rr.com
Sat Jun 11 20:06:00 EDT 2016

Greetings, friends!  We would like to wish you all a Happy Dilly & Donnie Day. June 12th is the day we celebrate the adoption of our first pair of piggies. It's also the birthdate that we give rescued piggies when we have no idea of their age. So, this is also the day that we celebrate Cotton's first birthday.
This has been a rough month for us with Cocoa Puff's recent loss. He was the last of our original herd. It is also a year since we lost Donnie.  Losing them is so hard, but they bring such joy while they are here.
So, please wish Cotton a Happy Birthday and raise a glass of carrot juice and enjoy your favorite greens to celebrate all of the piggies who bring joy to our lives.
Best wishes and Happy Dilly & Donnie Day!
ME in New Smyrna Beach with Godiva, Powder and Cotton in our home and Dilly & Donnie and all their friends Forever in our Hearts

Happy Connecting. Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 5 Sport