[Gpdd] MISC.: Kittens!

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 18 18:56:05 EDT 2016

Two weeks ago we adopted two kitten sisters. They are, as predicted, driving Lizzie crazy, but overall she's been pretty tolerant of their in-your-face antics. Thank God the little ones have each other to expend their boundless energy on! I can see, though, that when Puff goes it'll be awhile until it's safe to have a new piggie on the premises. Right now it's hard enough to corral them into the cat room for the night. Keeping them away from a piggie would be nearly impossible, as the cats have me badly outnumbered. I hope to stay on the Digest and keep up with the latest happenings, and in the meantime, I'm enjoying Puff in her golden years. She'll be 6 the beginning of September or the end of August, sweet girl.
Joanie and Puff and three frazzled cats