[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Cocoa Puff

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 21 18:07:19 EDT 2016

ME, Godiva, Powder, and Cotton, it was with much sadness that we read of
the passing of Cocoa Puff.  We knew he had been sick, and we had so
hoped that he would be all right.  How amazing, though, that he
continued on for eight months after his diagnosis of pancreatic cancer
and that he was almost seven and a half years old.  For a special-needs
piggie who was given two and a half years to live, he did a wonderful
job, outdoing the forecast by five years!  That is certainly a tribute
to your love and care, and obviously he enjoyed all of his time with
you.  Please know that you did all your best for him, and how lucky he
was that he left this world from the safety of your arms, with your
husband there.  We have no doubt that he is happy to be reunited with
his special Puffy, as well as with Donnie and Reese, and many other
friends.  We send our condolences on Cocoa Puff's passing.

Sadly,
Cindy, Eddie, and Nugget