[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Clover

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 23 15:11:11 EDT 2016

Anneli, Cresta, Poofa, and Rocky, please accept our condolences on
Clover's passing.  We are so very sorry that she is the last of her
family to go to the Bridge, but how wonderful that you knew her from the
beginning. Please know that you did all your best for her. It's very
possible, as you said, that she had arthritis and kidney failure, and we
wish your vet had been able to help more.  Holding her up in warm water
as she moved her paws sounds like good therapy for her back legs; we've
heard of swim therapy for piggies who've had strokes.  Certainly she
felt all of your care and concern as you kept her clean and helped her
move around.  Clover was a very lucky girl to be so loved.  We are also
sure that although she was sad to leave you, she is very happy to be
reunited with her mom, dad, and brother on the other side.

Sadly,
Cindy, Eddie, and Nugget