[Gpdd] Misc: Clover has gone on

scalabro3 scalabro3 at cfl.rr.com
Mon Jun 27 20:41:39 EDT 2016

Anneli, Cresta, Poofa and Rocky, we were so sorry to hear that Clover has joined the rest of her family at the Rainbow Bridge. Her condition sounds a lot like what happened to our Donnie last year. He also lost the use of his back legs as he got older and enjoyed warm baths. I'm sure that Clover appreciated all the special time that you shared with her. Thanks for sharing her story with us. She will be missed.
With sympathy,

ME in New Smyrna Beach

Happy Connecting. Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 5 Sport