[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: CLOVER

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 28 13:47:02 EDT 2016

Dear Anneli,
I have been very behind on reading GPDD posts and just learned of your loss of CLOVER.I'm so sorry.It's very hard to have sickly piggies and hurts so much when they pass.  I send you myheartfelt sympathy.It helps to know that CLOVER left being so loved and painfree.
Hugs to you all and RIP CLOVER,Joanne, Sassy, Ellie, Figgy, Archie-Squirrel

<!--p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman";}filtered {margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;}div.Section1 {}-->