[Gpdd] MISC Puff

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 11:50:38 EST 2016

Dear Joanie,

I am so sorry to read that Puff is nearing the end of a long and eventful
life.

When they reach a certain age, and it varies from pig to pig, all you can
do is give them the very best of care and their favourite foods.

They will have given us so much joy during their lifetime and deserve
nothing less so Puff is having the finest palliative care in your loving
hands.

I hope that she surprises you by keeping on going as long as she can and
enjoying her fresh grass.

We will all remember her participation in our wonderful virtual events in
the past.

Love to you and Puff from Penny and the Piggyfriends.