[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY: Reminder March 9th Candlelight

Peter Gurney Memorial pg_memorial at gpdd.org
Sat Mar 5 13:21:09 EST 2016

Just another reminder about the Peter Gurney Candlelight Memorial.
This is our annual pet memorial and everyone is invited to participate
by lighting a candle on March 9th, at or around 8:00 pm (in you
particular time zone).  This is our annual memorial to remember Peter
Gurney and all of our beloved guinea pigs and other pets, who are now
at the Rainbow Bridge.

It would also be really nice if you took a photo of your candle, or
with you lighting your candle, or with you lighting a candle with your
guinea pig or pet (a selfie is fine).  We could then post it with the
location listing, which you will of course let us know, so that all
can see where the light went around the world.

Looking forward to lighting my candle, even though I am pigless.

Audrey
Remembering my beloved piggies, Gordon and Reese (and Pepito)