[Gpdd] HEALTH: Gruden von Squeakycheeks not eating

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 6 14:56:55 EST 2016

Jocelyn, we are very sorry to hear that Gruden von Squeakycheeks has not
been eating.  I'm afraid that all I can suggest is to tempt him with his
favorite veggies and such, as I'm sure you are already doing.  Once,
basil literally seemed to bring our Tumbleweed back to life.  He refused
everything but that, then he decided that maybe he could eat a bit of
parsley, then some hay, and so on.  He got well, and we hope and pray
that Gruden von Squeakycheeks will do the same.

Letting you know that you and he are in our thoughts and prayers.

Cindy, Eddie, and Nugget