[Gpdd] MISCELLANEOUS - Accidental Piggies

julie juliejohnson12 at bigpond.com
Mon Mar 7 22:49:12 EST 2016

Dear Penny & husband, what a wonderful piggy mum & father you both are!
You are so strong in your love & desire to give all piggies a home and you
are also very brave in taking on elderly boys.   I know whatever lifespan
they have left that they will have a wonderful time, full of love, cuddles,
treats, food, treats, love, cuddles, cuddles, and extreme love!

Good luck to you both, and I hope you have a long time with your new boys,
Henry & Lewis.

Keep up your loving, good work!

Julie

.