[Gpdd] Health - gruden von squeakycheeks not eating

Rachel Koo koo.rachel at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 02:05:15 EST 2016

Gruden V C may not be able to smell his food because he is all blocked up.
Thus the lack of appetite.

I have tried a couple of unorthodox things. I have waved a cotton pad
soaked with eucalyptus oil under rafie's nose before, and it helped clear
his crusty nose after a few minutes. Currently, I smear pure peppermint oil
around his nose and it helps him to sneeze. Pure peppermint oil is very
very hot so smear only a little if you want to try this, and do so with
care. You could also try nebulising him with saline after you have cleared
his nose.

Food wise,  my pigs have universally shown a distaste for critical care. I
use essential feed from fuzzies Kingdom, which they love.

Wishing Gruden a speedy recovery!

Rachel