[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY: Did You Light a Candle??

Peter Gurney Memorial pg_memorial at gpdd.org
Wed Mar 9 18:31:56 EST 2016

Okaaaay!  By now most of you should be reading this post after March
9th.  Weeee hope you lit your candle, and now let us know where you
lit your candle.  Just post your location, including town or city, and
your state and country to gpdd at gpdd.org, Subject:  Peter Gurney

If you took photos, be sure to include your photo, too.

If you told others to light a candle, just include their location
information in your post, as they may not be members of the GPDD.  We
asked you to contact other pet organizations too, so if you could post
the locations of those who lit candles from those organizations on
your posts, it would be so helpful.  We want everyone to be included,
so reach out and let us know where candles were lit.

Waiting to hear from you!

Audrey and Cindy